To promote through education the intrinsic value of all human life from conception to natural death and to encourage the pro-life presence in our community.
- All human beings have an inherent right to life, regardless of age, degree of maturity or any physical or mental defect.
- The right to life is the fundamental human right upon which all other rights depend, and it should have never be sacrificed for a lesser good.
- Society has a primary duty to uphold and protest this right from conception until natural death.
- To proclaim these principles to the people of Canada, and to promote their widest possible acceptance.
- To co-operate with other persons and groups in the pursuit of these same ends.
- To promote and assist the organization of other groups who subscribe to the same principles of this organization.
- Board of Directors
- Event Projects
- Film Production
Please phone our office at 519-746-5433 if you are interested in volunteering.